It can be overwhelming when shopping for a quality towel service. The representative will ask you all sorts of questions in regards to your needs, but most of the time no one really can tell the difference between towels. This is why our towel pros have devised a list of different towel vocabulary which will be handy when searching for a new service.
- Shop rags– These towels are smaller in size and are made of a heavy-duty material for rough cleaning and scrubbing down surfaces in the automotive and mechanic environment.
- Bar mops– Towels such as these are specifically recommended for restaurant kitchens and bars. Their material is convenient enough to absorb liquid and spillage.
- Bath blanket– For industries such as hotels and hospitals, bath blankets are recommended to cover the entirety of your patrons/patients’ body to keep them clean and hygienic after baths and showers.
- Corporate towels– Corporate towels are towels with custom logos projected on the products. These will advertise and catch the eye of customers, visitors, or employees and they will give off a more professional appeal.
- Hand towels– Smaller in size, the hand towels are useful in places such as nail salons which need to quickly dry their hands. They are lighter in weight and are more convenient than large body towels when handling small tasks like nail art and hand drying.
Deciding on towels for your business can be hectic and overwhelming, good thing that Linen Finder has you covered. We recommend renting a linen service for your towels needs, they will be able to decide on the products that are right for your business. Contact us today at 888-770-2489 for assistance in gathering free quotes from local businesses.