No matter your industry, it’s likely you deal with the woes of storage and organization, especially when it comes to your linens, towels and uniforms. You have your business to run, but you also can’t leave your laundry strewn across your establishment.
For #GoT (Game of Thrones) fans this should be interesting and fun. Which character from this popular TV show is your linen service like? If you don’t watch the show it’s okay we will give you a little background on some of the most popular scripts.
Cersei Lannister – Cersei is the ambitious, manipulative and willful eldest child of Lord Tywin Lannister. She will stop at nothing to gain control over the 7 kingdoms and her only weak spot is that for the love of her children, which if you follow the show you will know that unfortunately that hasn’t been able to save most of them.
- How can your Linen Service compare to Cersei? Easy – do they promise you one thing only to be able to get you to sign a lengthy contract and then provide spotty service? If this sounds like you then your company can be classified as the Cersei Lannister of linen and uniform service.
Ned Stark – Ned Stark was the head of House Stark. He was married to Lady Catelyn and they had five children. He also had an illegitimate son, Jon Snow – which caused a bit of animosity in their home.
- So how could your current provider compare to Ned? Well if the service is delivered timely, items as promised and the quality you expect but when the bill comes it’s full of hidden surcharges and fees – you could classify your service as Ned Stark-ish. Looks good from the outside – but has hidden fees and surcharges pouring out when you dig deeper.
Ramsey Bolton – There’s a variety of words that can be used to describe Ramsey but one that comes to mind is pure Evil. No morals, no cares, will just kill anyone that gets in his way. Pleading for mercy will not help you against Ramsey.
- Is your service like Ramsey? They waive their service contract in your face every time you want to drop them and you feel trapped with no way out. The service is awful and at times you wonder how you were bamboozled into signing it in the first place.
Arya Stark – Arya is the youngest daughter Ned Stark. She started off as a free spirit, not wanting to conform to what society expected of her as a young girl and now her character has evolved. She has been on her own getting captured and re-captured and has been able to get herself out of some very sticky situations.
- If your service is like Arya you know it! No matter the circumstances this company will go above and beyond, making sure your delivery is on time, the customer service is beyond expectations and that there are no surprises on your bill. Cut and dry you know what you get with this service. They have your back even through tough times and will work with you to ensure you get the items you need.
Jon Snow – Jon Snow is a major player in #GoT. He is the first main character to come back from the dead – and not as a White Walker. Jon was stabbed many times by men who were supposed to be his friends and he was able to come back and hang them for treason.
- A Jon Snow type of linen service will come back over and over again until they get their delivery right. They can go through major catastrophes and will still make sure that you have the linens and uniforms you need.
If you’re looking for a quality linen service that supersedes all others and will have Valyrian Steel in stock so you can defeat a White Walker invasion then you’re in luck! Call us at 888-770-2489.
Want more Game of Thrones? Click Here For The Latest #GoT News
One of the questions we get asked on a regular basis is “What does a linen service actually do?” When you’re in the textile industry it’s easy to forget that not everyone just automatically knows what a linen service is and what it includes. There are business owners and managers that don’t even know this type of service exists for their industry– especially owners that are newly established.
So to answer the question – A linen service company provides linen and uniform rentals or laundry services of commonly used items on a regularly scheduled basis. If you utilize a linen rental service this means that the linen and uniform service company owns the linens, they bring the items to your business, when they are soiled they pick them up, launder them at their facility, and return the products to you on your set schedule. A commercial laundry service on the other hand picks up the linens you already own and launders them.
Listed below are just a few industries that rely on linens and uniforms and can definitely benefit from utilizing a professional service:
Restaurants/Bars – From tablecloths, napkins, chef coats, staff uniforms, towels, mops, floor mats and facility services these are just some of the items a linen and uniform service can ensure you will always have readily available – especially on the busiest nights.
Medical Facilities – Patient gowns, lab coats, scrubs, sheets, surgical towels, pillowcases, floor mats, facility services.
Hotels – Sheets, towels, pillowcases, bath robes employee uniforms, mops, floor mats and facility services.
Industrial Businesses – Uniform services for automotive, HVAC, electrical, clean room, landscaping, construction, delivery company, business uniforms, etc.
Salons/Spas – Towels, sheets, employee uniforms, bath robes.
A qualified linen and uniform service professional can create a unique program that fits your business’s needs while also saving you time and money! If you still have questions on linen & uniform service rentals or laundry service or are interested in obtaining your free no obligation quote please visit http://www.linenservice.com/company-info/frequently-asked-questions/ or call us at 888-770-2489.
There is nothing better than sliding into fresh, crisp, white sheets in a lovely hotel room at the end of the day. Have you ever wondered how hotels keep its linens and towels fresh and clean? Hotels can go through hundreds of sets of sheets and towels a day. These hotels, inns, and bed and breakfast locations use a combination of fast maintenance and gentle care to ensure the long life and cleanliness of linens. Apply these seven principles used by hotels to extend the life of your household sheets, towels, and blankets.
Save your business today! Many business owners are never fully aware of the extent of the troubles their businesses are in until things are out of control and they are at the brink of losing the business altogether. While for the even more unfortunate ones, they have absolutely no idea what caused their troubles.
So in the name of today’s International Get Out of the Dog house Day here are the top 10 reasons why businesses fail.